Corporate Law | Greyson Legal
Proprietary limited (Pty Ltd) companies are a common vehicle for conducting business in Australia. This is primarily due to:
- the limited liability protection companies can offer (arising from the fact that a company is treated as a distinct legal entity separate from its shareholders and officers); and
- the ability to be taxed at the company tax rate, which is generally lower than the marginal tax rate which applies to individuals.
But, operating a business through a company does have more stringent legal compliance hurdles to navigate than does a sole business owner or partnership.
As a commercial law firm, Greyson Legal are well placed to assist you with your corporate law needs. Contact Greyson Legal.
Call (07) 3142 0463
What we Do
At Greyson Legal, we help start-ups and existing business owners deal with the legal challenges they face.
We can assist with:
- the formation of a company (company incorporation)
- company structuring
- mergers and acquisitions
- directors' duties
- shareholder rights
- statutory compliance
- external administration (insolvency)
- corporate law advice
- advising businesses on their legal obligations and rights
- drafting, review and advice re Shareholder Agreements | Share Sale Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- review of company constitutions
- contract drafting
- business succession planning
- how corporate franchisors manage their franchise network
- how company's manage and protect their IP
- dispute resolution