Technology Lawyers | Greyson Legal
Greyson Legal is a boutique commercial aw firm which provides a range of technology law services.
The Principal of Greyson Legal, Raymond Duffy, is a technology lawyer with a background in information technology (IT).
Before commencing a career in law, Ray previously:
- held the role of technician with Compaq computers - testing and repairing Compaq brand personal computers;
- carried out the role of computer technician - configuring and repairing Apple brand and IBM brand personal computers;
- installed Novell local-area-networks; and
- worked in computer sales - selling: (a) uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) for mainframes; and (b) personal computers and accessories.
Ray understands how important IT plays in day-to-day business operations. Ray draws on this experience when advising clients in technology law and intellectual property law.
What We Do
Our technology law services include:
- Website terms and conditions | privacy policies and disclaimers
- Software reseller agreements
- Software license agreements
- Domain Name advice
- Internet law